There is no place more fitting than the Silicon Valley to learn about the latest advancements and applications in the industry – from connected vehicles to connected corridors. ITS California is grateful for the hard work of many volunteers that took part in an expanded Event Committee that developed a superb program for you that we’re very excited about. Highlights of this year’s conference include:
• Immersive and thought provoking technical sessions featuring eleven exciting topics covering a variety of innovative, cutting edge technologies moderated by industry experts!
• Technical tours are back again! Be one of the first to see Levi’s Stadium up close during a private, behind-the-scenes look at the new home of the San Francisco 49ers or have a firsthand experience with the latest research on autonomous vehicle technologies at Stanford University’s Volkswagen Automotive Innovation Lab!
• Automated vehicle technology demonstrations – join us for our first ever technology demonstrations in the parking lot outside the facility!
• Free training hosted by USDOT: “Connected Vehicle 101”!
• Our largest exhibit hall yet, boasting over 40 exhibitors!